WellFirst Health wants you to meet your goals and have a good quality of life with a focus on your physical, emotional, social and spiritual well-being. A social worker can help connect you with community resources available to meet your needs.
Your social worker can help you:
- develop a care plan that identifies goals to meet your needs
- connect you with housing, food and employment resources
- find transportation resources
- locate resources for caregiver support
- understand how to access public benefits
- connect socially through support groups, peer groups, and spiritual communities
- find resources for legal services
- identify resources to stay safe and report abuse, neglect, harassment and discrimination
Enrollment is voluntary. Sign up and one of our team members will contact you.